A nonprofit organization to benefit the public, we provide a creative environment where children and young adults can learn from industry professionals, apply new skills, and find tools to create freely without judgment across many mediums.
Our goal is to inspire those who need us most to reach their full potential as creative, productive, goal-focused, responsible citizens.
Help us provide the best service possible.
What We Offer
- Youth Programs 100% 100%
- Art, Science, and Technology Focused 100% 100%
- Community Outreach 100% 100%
Fine Arts & Mix Media
Music & Production
Graphic Design & Programming
Photography and Videography
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions at right to view answers to our most frequent inquiries. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for here, feel free to contact us using the form below.
How can my child or I get involved?
What kind of clients do you work with?
What is your turn around time?
Do you have an affiliate program?
How do you apply to be a presenter?
Visit UAC’s [INSERT URL] page for our electronic application.
After reviewing a completed application, we will contact the interested presenter or industry professional directly within [X NUMBER] of business days to further discuss their program proposal and related logistics. All requests are subject to the discretion of the UAC staff, preexisting events on our schedule, and facility availability.
What resources are available to clients?
- Art grade paper for painting and drawing
- Various paints–acrylic, watercolor, oil, etc.
- Pencils for drawing, as well as coloring
- Pastels, crayons, markers, and other coloring implements
- Colored construction paper
- Computers loaded with graphic arts applications, i.e. Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Performance area
- Recording studio
- Band room